Pilates & Co has a range of different options when it comes to pricing and purchasing classes, from a simple casual one-off pass or buying classes in bulk (groups of 5, 10, 25 or 50) to ongoing memberships that can cater specifically to how often a week you want to attend.
All can be purchased through our online booking store and app.
OUR INTRO PACKS
6 SESSIONS FOR $60.00
This group class intro pack is perfect for the novice or advanced practitioner. From the date of purchase, you have 1 month to use your 6 sessions. Please book into the orientation class on Tuesdays at 6:30pm as your first class. For new students only.
You will receive:
- 1 orientation class (learn the basics of the reformer for 10 minutes and then enjoy a 40-minute workout with plenty of time for questions. This class is designed to get you up to speed for a beginner level class)
- 5 group sessions (we recommend booking in for a beginner class after your orientation session)
THE PRIVATE INTRO – $149.00
Are you new to Pilates, have specific goals or need some one-on-one attention? All private sessions are to be booked by calling or emailing the studio. For new students only.
You will receive:
- 2 x one-on-one sessions with our qualified Pilates and Clinical Pilates instructors
HOLIDAY/GOLD COAST VISITOR PACK – $80.00
4 SESSIONS, 2 WEEK PASS
This group class pack is available to non-Gold Coast residents and holidaymakers. From the date of your first visit, you have 2 weeks to use your 4 sessions. You will not be required to attend an orientation. Please inform the studio when booking that you are a Gold Coast visitor and you must show residential ID.
Memberships are the most cost-effective way to regularly attend our sessions. They can be tailored to suit how often you want to attend (from 1 to 4 sessions per week). Commit to a set amount of sessions per week – you choose how many. You can attend any group class on the timetable with these memberships.
Memberships can be set up online or over the phone using either your bank account details or credit card. Available membership packages are:
3 Month Commitment: 3 classes per week.
3 Month Commitment: 2 classes per week.
3 Month Commitment: 1 class per week.
Memberships are taken as a weekly direct debit. All memberships automatically roll over to another period unless written notice to cancel a membership is provided.
Things you need to know about memberships:
- Premium membership can be placed on hold for 12 weeks in the one year period
- 6-Month membership can be placed on hold for 6 weeks in the 6 month period
- 1, 2 and 3 per week memberships can be placed on hold for 3 weeks in the 3 month period
- This hold period will extend the length of your membership for however long it was on hold for
- Sessions do not roll over to the following week.
CASUAL CLASS RATES
Book a casual class with Pilates & Co through our online bookings or app at the following prices:
GROUP CLASS – $32.00
SMALL GROUP CLASS (Exercise Physiologist 1:3) – $40.00
SMALL GROUP CLASS (1:4) – $35.00
PRIVATE SESSION – $90.00
MULTIPLE SESSION PACKS
Buy a packet of classes in bulk to save on our usual casual class rate of $32.00. The following are available for purchase:
Private sessions are a great way to fine-tune your practice and address any issues. All private Pilates and Clinical Pilates bookings must be made through the studio but packages and groups of private classes can be purchased through the app.
CASUAL 1:1 – $90.00
5 PACK 1:1 – $425.00
10 PACK 1:1 – $850.00
Check out our class timetable.