In 2018, Pilates & Co will be bringing you a series of health, fitness and nutrition workshops with guest speakers and helpful information to get you feeling your best. We start the year with this New You Detox Workshop with guest speaker, naturopath Chae from Burleigh’s The Wellness Emporium.
For better gut health, understanding toxicity, knowing the signs of a toxic body and more lessons on how to reduce the toxins in your body, come join us for this 2.5-hour workshop at the studio.
Date: Saturday, 13th January 2018
Time: 11.00am – 1.30pm
Guest Speaker: Chae from The Wellness Emporium
Bookings: through the bookings website or by going to the “Enrollments” tab on your app or the Pilates & Co class booking page. You need to sign up to Pilates & Co booking system via the app or online. Find our app at Google Play for Andriod or on the Apple Store.
What Will You Learn
- The fundamentals of gut health and its role in detoxification and how it influences overall health
- Factors that affect your gut health and contribute to toxicity within your body
- The types of toxins we are exposed to every day and how they affect your health
- Find out what the signs and symptoms of toxicity are and uncover if you’re in need of a detox
- How to reduce your toxic exposure to enhance your body’s own natural detoxification capabilities and begin to heal the gut
- What toxicity testings are available
- Take home resource on 8 steps to reducing toxicity and an overview of the tips discussed in the workshop to get you started straight away!
About our guest speaker: Chae (B.Ed, Adv. Dip Naturopathy)
Chae is a Naturopath, registered teacher, and owner of The Wellness Emporium located at Burleigh Heads. Chae has a passion for educating, inspiring and empowering others in the areas of women’s wellness and digestive health. Through her own health journey with Irritable Bowel Disease and a number of other health conditions including PCOS and anxiety, she understands the crucial link between good gut health and the rest of the body. In her practice, Chae understands that each person is unique and therefore formulates individual treatment programs that integrate a holistic approach to health. This includes using medicines derived from nature, food as medicine and integrating healthy lifestyle practices to nurture the body’s own self-healing capabilities.